Between Snowfalls | Continental Online Continental online

Between Snowfalls

Admin Continental Online | 11:35 PM | 0 comments


There is nothing minimalist about this landscape. In a way it is almost overwhelming in its tangled complexity and beauty. I find it a difficult landscape to photograph on a clear day in bright sun. I was skiing here the day before in diffused ethereal light, but regrettably, I did not take my camera. I am here often in the winter, though…
IntheShadows4
IntheShadows1
SnowBlossomsThe trees laden with “snow blossoms”.
LookingUp1
IntheShadows2
IntheShadows3
Betweensnowfalls2
Betweensnowfalls4
Betweensnowfalls3
Impass
LookingUp2Gatineau Park, Quebec. Ski heaven.
© Karen McRae, 2013
Share if you like this post, & recommend this post to others by giving it a +1.
Continental Online - continentalon



0 comments